Bass Fishing Tournament
Archbishop Shaw Bass Classic
- When: November 17th, 2018
- Weigh-In Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Weigh-In Location: Side of the cafeteria on campus – in the horseshoe driveway
- 2 person teams
- No cost to participate
- Fish any public waters
- 3 fish limit
- Participants must be registered for the tournament to be eligible to win.
- Participants can fish in either a boat or fish from the land.
- Participants must fish in public water.
- All bass weighed in must be caught using artificial lures.
- All bass weighed in would preferably be alive and then released.
- All bass weighed in must be caught the day of the tournament.
- Bass weighed in must measure at least 11 inches.
Sponsored by the Archbishop Shaw Bass Fishing Club